The Best Holiday Sweets In Alberta This Year
Want to know where to find the best holiday sweets in Alberta this year? Alberta Food Tours has the only list you need. Here are 10 (plus a bonus) sweet treats we are craving from across the province.
- The Bourbon Maple Pecan Tart from Duchess Bakery in Edmonton.
- The Peppermint Nanaimo Bar from Crave Cupcakes in Edmonton and Calgary.
- The Sugar Cookies (Elf or Home Alone themed) from Pretty Sweet Bakeshop in Calgary.
- The Coconut Cream Cake from Calgary’s Decadent Brulee that looks like a snowball but far more tasty.
- Gingerbread House Kits you can make with the little ones from Sugared and Spiced Baked Goods in Edmonton.
- The Candy Cane Cheesecake from Edmonton’s Bon Ton Bakery.
- Mini Holiday Treat Box from Wildflour Bakery in Red Deer. Perfect for coffee with a friend.
- The Holiday Cakesicles from Ginger and Spice Cakery in Okotoks.
- The gorgeous and tasty Búche de Nöel.Canmore’s Le Fournil Bakery in Canmore.
- The Chocolate Hike Cake from Yann Haute Patisserie in Calgary.
- The Alberta Cares Package Chocolate Artisans box filled with 10 of Alberta’s best chocolate makers and chocolatiers.