Alberta Food Tours showcases restaurants, chefs, local producers and food artisans that feature and celebrate Alberta ingredients. We can’t take you on a food tour right now, but we can still help you find and support local food artisans. This list of great food Alberta businesses will be updated regularly. Note: As the COVID pandemic…
Eat, Engage and Explore Alberta With Us
Alberta Food Finder sends food lovers on mobile-based quests to discover hot spots so they can support dozens of Alberta businesses.
- Calgary, Location Calgary Kensington Location Kensington
- $45/team Cost $45/team
- About 1.5 km – an easy, flat walk Walking Distance About 1.5 km – an easy, flat walk
Alberta Food Finder Gameplay App
- Duration: 2 hours with no stops (but we highly recommend taking time to stop to shop and eat along the way)
- Walking Distance: About 1.5 km – an easy, flat walk
- Group size: Groups of one to six gamers can play Alberta Food Finder on one device OR you can have several teams playing on several devices as a group challenge
- Suggested game times to capture the most businesses open: Tuesday to Saturday noon to 5pm
- Cost: $45/team
- Inclusions: Small food samples and discounts at several of our great business partners.
Select A Location
Designated a Canadian Signature Experience, enjoy luxurious food and beverage pairings at a relaxing pace at the iconic Fairmont Banff Springs.
- Ages 14+ Ages Ages 14+
- 2.5 Hours Duration 2.5 Hours
- Banff/Canmore Location Banff/Canmore
Custom Food Tours
Looking for a more unique experience? If your group has 1 to 6 guests, use our Hire a Guide Service. If your group has more than 6 guests, book a private tour.
Together we’ll create a flexible experience according to your interests. Our custom tours are a great way to celebrate special occasions or reward your team!
About Alberta Food Tours
Alberta Food Tours, Inc. is Alberta’s premiere food experience creator in business since 2006. We provide a variety of ways for you to experience our food scene – self-guided games on our app, small group guided and private tours. You’ll enjoy tasting Alberta’s signature foods while we share stories about art, architecture and history. Book an experience with us online
Our Eat Alberta First Blog
Our Eat Alberta First blog is here so we can share Alberta’s hidden gems, road trip ideas and our lists of best eateries, watering holes and fun things to do across the province.
Dear friends, To be in small business, you’ve got to be positive and go after your vision. But, you’ve also got to stay in REAL time and be empowered to deal with what’s coming at you. We have temporarily suspended all Alberta Food Tours‘ touring operations. Our gatherings are always small but they require meeting in public…
Click here to learn more about what’s new for alberta food tours in 2020? What’s new for Alberta Food Tours in 2020?
15 years! It’s 2020 and Alberta Food Tours is proud to be in our 15th year of operations. And to celebrate this achievement, we have lots of new things coming down the pike to celebrate with our beloved community this year. You can expect 15 fun contests, new team members, new opportunities to travel abroad…