10 Great Foodie Stops in Airdrie
This week’s Insider takes us to Airdrie for 1o foodie stops that are among our favourites in one of Alberta’s fastest growing cities.
- Flavours of Montreal for hand carved authentic Montreal smoked meat.
- Paul’s Pizza is almost as famous for giving back to the community as they are for their deep-dish pizza.
- Tequila and Tacos serve up traditional Mexican flare and mouth-watering Alberta Beef for their Bistek a la Mexican.
- Thai Charm Eatery for light and lively Thai food.
- Nojomi is THE spot for Japanese and Korean food.
- Ferraro Truly Italian for the homemade pasta and stone baked pizza.
- Paros on Main for quality Greek food in the heart of town.
- Abe’s Modern Diner is a family run operation that serves up great comfort food.
- Sorso for an innovative menu and equally interesting cocktails.
- Main Street Beer and BBQ for the bourbon and the BBQ.