Alberta Food Finder sends food lovers on mobile-based quests to discover hot spots so they can support dozens of Alberta businesses.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations prior to 24 hours receive a full refund, flexible cancellation inside 24 hours if due to illness.
- General Admission Ages 14+
Enjoy Delicious Food at Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
Greet your storytelling guide at STOCK Food and Drink inside the main lobby of the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel for robust refreshments to welcome you. Discover the timeless Rundle Bar and savour the Alberta signature offering. Progress into the heart of the hotel for fine French Brasserie fare at the Vermillion Room. Nestle into the hotel’s flagship restaurant, 1888 Chop House, for a sample of great Canadian produce, and a light bite of dessert.
Along the way, engage with the culinary team and enjoy stories of the history, art, and architecture brought to life by our guide. Soak up the luxury of our small-group private access to one of the world’s most iconic hotels. Leave having experienced the royal treatment at the castle that is the majestic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel – a National Historic Site in a world UNESCO setting.
- Enjoy special access to four onsite venues with our small group tour. Never more than 12 guests.
- Look at the castle in a new light once you discover its fascinating history, art, and architecture.
- Savour sumptuous food and non-alcoholic beverage pairings in a setting that’s sublime.
- Relax — Tips for the Banff Springs team are all included in the cost.
- Stay warm — No matter what weather the Rocky Mountains throw at us, we are warm and cozy inside the castle for our tour.
Access the ultimate in a luxurious lifestyle with our exclusive 2.5-hour food and beverage pairing tour.
Locations We Visit
STOCK food and drink
Mile zero microgreens, house-made sourdough, and house-smoked meats make for a great introduction to the secrets of the castle’s larder.
Enjoy the timeless atmosphere in the Castle’s newly renovated bar while nibbling on one of Alberta’s seven signature foods.
The Vermillion Room
Inspired by French Brasserie cuisine, we nosh on a classic dish and beverage pairing here.
1888 Chop House
Visit the flagship restaurant and enjoy a dish that shines a light on great Canadian produce, and leaves room for us to finish with a bite of decadent dessert.