5 Last Minute Gifts for the Alberta Food Lover
Attention last minute shoppers! Our Eat Alberta First store has great last minute gift ideas for your loved ones.
- Cozy Up with a Good Book from our Eat Alberta First Store. Eat Albert First, the Gourmand Award Winning Cookbook is the perfect gift for the home cook.
- Enjoy a round of our self-guided food tour in Canmore or Calgary. Up to four people can enjoy a fun afternoon getting to know great food businesses for just $45.
- Book your recipient in for our Calgary Farmers’ Market or Edmonton Strathcona food tours. Spots can now be booked on our 2024 calendar.
- Luxuriate at the Fairmont Banff Springs on our Eat the Castle tour. Reserve a spot for your recipients on our 2024 calendar. This is a designated Canadian Signature Experience and is our best-selling tour.
- Purchase a gift certificate of any denomination, and your guest can pick the Alberta Food Tours experience of their choice.