5 Reasons to Visit Alberta Open Farm Days
Alberta Open Farms Days are happening this weekend, August 13 and 14, across Alberta and here are five reasons to get out and learn where your food comes from:
- Discover truly local farms and ranches that open their farm gates to the public on this weekend only.
- Taste unique culinary offerings at one of the many farm to table events.
- Learn with hands-on experiences that will connect you to the province’s rural roots. Want to milk a cow, pick beets, cut some cheese curds? This is the time!
- Engage with the people who grow, raise and cook our signature foods. It’s humbling so see how devoted they are.
- And best of all, entrance to farms participating in Alberta Farm Days is FREE.