The Best Alberta Chocolate for Valentines
Here is our list of the Best Alberta Chocolate for Valentines. Whether you call it Galentine’s, Palentine’s, or Valentine’s it’s a day to celebrate LOVE and we’re into that. Give some locally made chocolate. It’ll do your heart good.
- Jacek Chocolate Couture in Sherwood Park has a limited edition chocolate LOVE box with an ‘I LOVE YOU’ chocolate as the showpiece.
- The Chocolate Lab in Calgary has a gorgeous limited edition Diamond Hearts Collection featuring their famous soft caramels surrounded by dark chocolate (see image above).
- Celebrate your love with the Celebrate Bar from Calgary chocolatier Goldie Chocolates. It’s popping caramel candy surrounded by dark milk chocolate in this yummy bar.
- If your sweetheart needs vegan, dairy, or nut-free chocolates look to Ian Shaw at ShawZ Chocolate. Oat milk Chocolate S’mores are an AFT team favourite.
- We are obsessed with Chocolate Escapade’s Smash Chocolate Heart, which is filled with chocolate-dipped sponge toffee. It’s available at their South Edmonton studio.
- Le Chocolatier in Canmore has a chocolate heart filled with a handmade chocolates, truffles, and “I Love You” chocolate bars (see image above).
- Edmonton’s Colleen’s Chocolates has a box of five heart truffles. They are ‘almost’ too pretty to eat.
- Cõchu Chocolatier in Calgary’s East Village has fun candy heart-inspired chocolates. Act quickly before they sell out (if they aren’t already).
- Give a luxurious six-bar gift set from Edmonton’s Delavoye Chocolate Maker. Psst: they also have fun tasting experiences.
- Master Chocolate in Calgary has a classic heart-shaped box filled with 35 chocolate hearts in assorted flavours.
- Sweet Lollapalooza Confections in Edmonton has our favourite milk and dark chocolate salted caramels. We LOVE them.
- How about a bouquet of chocolate pops from Oodles of Chocolates in Lacombe? Flowers are nice, but you can’t eat flowers.
How do we know so much about Alberta’s Chocolate Artisan scene? Every year leading up to the Christmas season, Alberta Food Tours promotes local chocolate artisans in our Alberta Cares Packages. We know how great these chocolatiers are because we sell out of that box every year. Support local this Valentine’s Day by finding the chocolate maker nearest you. And, if your Valentine is more the “Curl Up with a Good Book” and sip tea and nibble scones kind of person, send them this Alberta Cares Package from our Eat Alberta First Store. Happy LOVE day everyone!