Top 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies in Alberta
Here are our top 10 Chocolate Chip cookies in Alberta. Foodies around the world will be celebrating Chocolate Chip Cookie Day this weekend so we are sharing our top ten spots for this classic cookie in our province.
- Did you know STOCK at the Fairmont Banff Springs makes fresh cookies everyday right in the hotel’s kitchens? It’s the perfect match with one of their coffees.
- The chocolate chip cookies at Bloom Cookie Co. in Edmonton are a classic, crispy on the edges and soft and gooey in the middle.
- Harvest Café in Canmore is always serving up fresh baked cookies at lunch time. You will get a taste of their yummy baking when you play our self-guided food tour Alberta Food Finder.
- Besides the fried chicken, you’ll want the chocolate chip cookies from Calgary’s Cluck N Cleaver.
- Culina’s Compost Cookies are chocolate chip cookies with “attitude” our Edmonton guides say. They are also as big as your head and are perfect for sharing.
- Sugared and Spiced is one our favourite little bakeries in all of Edmonton. Second to the Girls Night In cookies, we will take their chocolate chip every day.
- Calgary’s Butter Block Co. makes two types of fresh cookies daily. It’s worth the call to see when they have their chocolate chip.
- Fuel up at one of Canmore’s favourites the Summit Café. Their cookies are the perfect treat to pick up for your hike.
- Crave Cupcakes is more than just their unbelievable cupcakes. Give their cookies a try next time.
- When you order the Express Lunch at Calgary’s Charcut Roast House you will leave with a little bag of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We love this touch and the cookies.
Play curated self-guided food tour Alberta Food Finder in Calgary’s Kensington or Canmore. It is the easiest way to eat, explore and engage like a foodie insider.