Top 8 Places for Charcuterie in Alberta
If you are going on a picnic, you will need to know theses top 8 places to get charcuterie in Alberta.
- Our favourite little cheese shop in Calgary’s Kensington, Peasant Cheese (and now in the Mission area too) is our president Karen Anderson’s go to spot for entertaining. Leave your charcuterie needs in the hands of this very knowledgeable team.
- Art of Charcuterie in Edmonton partners with our favourite gourmet food shop Meuwly’s to make stunning boxes and boards. Or you can get the help you need at Meuwly’s to do it yourself.
- Box’d in Edmonton offers affordable grazing boxes for any occasion. And if you’re looking for something sweet too, they make dessert and candy boxes.
- Medicine Hat you are lucky to have Fig and Olive in your city. They will customize a ‘Bliss Board’ for your event or a great night in.
- Banff Graze Co. will put together stunning boxes and platters for your next adventure or getaway to the mountains.
- Why not head to the source of all things charcuterie and go to Valbella Gourmet Foods. Most of this list of food businesses will source their meats from this Canmore based business. Their market shop will have everything you need.
- How about going out for a charcuterie board? The Winebar Kensington in Calgary specializes in cheese and charcuterie, and they will have the perfect wine to pair it with for a great evening with friends.
- Sage Bistro in Canmore has a large selection of cheese and charcuterie boxes to go. They require a minimum of 30 minutes before pickup. The Rundle Box is perfect for your day in the mountains.