Top Alberta Spots for Pie
Here’s our Top Alberta Spots for Pie. Happy National Pi(e) Day!
- Stop into one of the Calgary Pie Junkie locations for a slice the Sour Cherry Pie.
- At Turner Valley’s Chuckwagon Cafe, save room for a piece of the Coconut Cream.
- Broxburn Vegetables & Café in Lethbridge is known for its Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.
- For French Canadian flare, try the Sugar Pie from Flavours of Quebec at the Calgary Farmers’ Market.
- Long-time Calgarians know that the Blackfoot Truck Stop Diner is the only place for Flapper Pie.
- It only makes sense that Saskatoon Farm is THE place for Saskatoon Pie.
- No visit to Black Diamond is complete without eating at The Westwood and finishing with their Apple Pie.
- For our Community Engagement Manager Nicole, a visit to Calgary’s Big Fish must include two things: the fresh east coast oysters and their Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie.
- No one does Lemon Meringue better than the Pie Cloud in Calgary Farmer’s Market.
- Two Alberta favourites come together in Pearson Berry Farm’s Saskatoon Rhubarb Pie.
- When in Edmonton, try the Caramel Apple Pie at Fife N Dekal.
- Or how about the elegant pastry at Duchess with their famous Sour Cream Cherry Pie?
- And for a baker’s dozen, we suggest the “I’ve died and gone to heaven,” Tartelette au Caramel Sale et Chocolat at Le Fournil in Canmore.