Top Brunch Spots In Edmonton
This week, we are sharing our list of the to top brunch spots in Edmonton. Read on and Brunch On!
- We love breakfast any time of day, so we love that District Cafe and Bakery offers just that. Try their breakfast sandwiches served on homemade milk buns.
- Central Social Hall (now in three locations) supports local Edmonton producers in their menu offerings – yesssss. Try the brunch bowl.
- The cinnamon bun at The Sugarbowl. That’s it. ‘Nuff said.
- Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please. Try the breakfast pizza at Tiramisu Bistro. Pro Tip: Stop by the bakery counter and pick up pastries for dessert.
- The small seasonal menu at Workshop Eatery is big on flavour. Go for the Campfire Omelette with short ribs.
- The Brew and Bloom Cafe is one of the prettiest brunch spots in Edmonton. Grab your friends and head to this floral shop and cafe for a signature cocktail and delicious bites.
- We love Toast Culture in the Oliver district for the Avocado BLT. It features Meuwly’s capicola on fresh sourdough. Yum.
- Head to the Little Brick Cafe, tucked in the quiet neighbourhood, and treat yourself to the Breakfast Burrito filled with Gull Valley Tomatoes and Four Whistle Farm eggs.
- In St. Albert, the Glasshouse Kitchen and Bar in the Enjoy Centre is a WOW location focusing on local and seasonal ingredients in their brunch offerings.
- And last but not least, one of our favourites, the Festive Brunch returns to the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald. From crab legs and oysters to traditional Eggs Benedict and Belgian waffles, this is the brunch for special occasions.