Where to Get Holiday Baking in Calgary
You asked where to get holiday baking in Calgary. And, after much research, we’re excited (and maybe a little full) to share our Top 10 favourite spots in YYC for holiday goodies.
- Unfortunately, holiday orders are closed at Decadent Brûlée but don’t dismay there’s always something festive in their pastry case every day.
- All the deliciousness we’ve come to expect from Crave Cupcakes is now in the cutest North Pole Specialty 6 pack. Yes, the signature Cravelicious cupcake is in there too.
- For Martha Stewart-worthy sugar cookies visit Pretty Sweet Bakeshop. Insider Tip: this year, they’ve added Gingerbread Bundt cakes too.
- Fun alert! At Yum Bakery you can create your very own custom Gingerbread Family (including the family pet).
- The mother daughter team from Sugarbakers Cookie Co. offers The Good Tidings holiday cookie box with gorgeously nostalgic (and completely next level) sugar cookies.
- For us, it wouldn’t be the holidays without the Rocher Mini Macaron Cake from Ollia Macarons and Tea. It will add the desert glam to any holiday party.
- Sweet or savoury the Pie Junkie has just the pie you are craving. The Santa Claus Chocolate Orange pie will create its own holiday taste memories.
- From Lebkuchen (honey sweetened cakes and cookies) to traditional marzipan you can find a treasure trove of European holiday delights at Edelweiss Village.
- One look at the Sidewalk Citizen’s Decadent Chocolate and Salted Carmel Pecan Tart and you’ll forget about visions of sugarplums dancing in your head.
- For traditional Yule logs or Stollen (cake like fruit bread) visit Amandine Bakery, a Calgary institution for over 40 years.