Where to Get Holiday Baking in Edmonton
Where to Get Your Holiday Baking in Edmonton you ask? We’re happy to share our 10 favourite spots to help you Eat Alberta Like an Insider. There are so many great options in Edmonton, our recent trip to the capital of Alberta has visions of sugarplums dancing in our heads.
- Sugared and Spiced’s Amy and Jeff Nachtigall are baking up cookie classics like Snickerdoodles and Chocolate Crinkle cookies just for the holiday season. You can order online or pop by this “hidden-est of hidden gems” in the alley of 82 Avenue within view of the Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market.
- Edmonton’s Duchess Bake Shop – noted in the Top 25 bakeries in the world – has favourites like gingerbread people, holiday flavoured macaron and dark chocolate peppermint shortbread.
- Visit Bon Ton Bakery on 149 Street and take your Gingerbread House making to a whole new level with their deluxe DIY Gingerbread Cabin in the Woods kits.
- Bliss Baked Goods is Edmonton’s only dairy-free, nut-free and kosher pareve (neutral) bakery. Hanukkah treats are still on the shelves this weekend.
- The Art of Cake has Gingerbread Family decorating kits for only $25. This is the perfect way to keep little (or even big) one’s busy leading up to the big day.
- Order a beautiful assortment of holiday cookies from Brio Bakery for only $32.50 with treats like shortbread and pistachio biscotti.
- Eleanor & Laurent bake their holiday fruitcakes in October. They’ve doused them twice in brandy now they’re ready for holiday sales.
- Arnos Fine French Pastry has beautiful French Stollen Christmas Bread with marzipan. Find them at the Old Strathcona Market or their coffee shop on 116 Street NW.
- Bloom Cookie Co will let you build your box of holiday treats from their cookie menu. Order favourites like the Candy Cane Sammy, Cranberry Glazed Shortbread and Eggnog cookies.
- Whimsical Cake Studio has lovely holiday baskets you can customize with cookies, cake pops and other assorted goodies.
Our pro tip: ORDER NOW!
NOTE: This is original editorial content.