5 Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts
Here’s 5 last minute Valentine’s Day gifts so you don’t have to scramble. We’ve got great foodie suggestions sure to win anyone’s heart.
- Join the team at Ten Degrees Chocolate for a Virtual Valentine’s Date night. The evening comes with a charcuterie box for two and a wine and chocolate tasting lead by the Ten Degrees team. Check their website to book your spot.
- Ollia Macaron and Tea has a Valentine’s Day cookie decorating kit that’ll be great fun for the whole family. It comes with a dozen gluten-free sugar cookies and all the decorations needed to bring out the kid in anyone.
- Visit one of our favourite ice cream parlours, Made by Marcus (in Edmonton or Calgary), to pick up their Valentine’s Day Cake. Yes, ice cream cake! This red hearted beauty is made with a meringue base, lychee ice cream, raspberry rose gelee, passion fruit mousse and a romantic red glaze. It’s the perfect sharing size.
- Book a virtual chocolate tasting class from one of Alberta’s best bean to bar chocolate makers, Jacek Chocolate Couture. In a zoom event, you’ll taste about 12 different Jacek chocolates. And, the tasting kits are shipped directly to your door.
- There are still Love is Love Alberta Cares Packages available. Pick one up in Calgary everyday up to and including Valentine’s Day (and Wednesday afternoons thereafter). For only $79 you’ll enjoy Alberta-made chocolate goodness from 6 local businesses and a portion of the profits support an important local charity.