Top 10 Breakfast Spots in the Rockies
This weekend’s Insider List shares the Top 10 Breakfast Spots in the Rockies. Weather it’s for the day or the weekend, every great trip to the mountains should start with breakfast at one of these spots.
- Weekends in Banff mean a stop at Juniper Bistro for the Juniper Benny with house made bannock and brown butter hash. Still one of the town’s best spots.
- New to the Bow Valley is EpiCanmore. Everyone is raving about their sweet crepes and savoury galettes. Made to order, there’s one for every taste.
- Nourish Bistro in Banff is THE spot for a tasty vegan and vegetarian brunch.
- Coyote Southwestern Grill in Banff has hands down the best Huevos Rancheros in the Canadian Rockies. Don’t be afraid to double up this order, you’ll still finish them.
- Eat the Peach and Pecan French Toast at TooLouLou’s in Banff. Period.
- Banff’s Wild Flour Bakery is great for a quick bite for the early risers. Grab the frittata sandwich as you continue to explore the town.
- In the Banff Aspen Lodge is the Whitebark Café. Voted best in the Bow Valley for their coffee, grab a cup along with their house-made granola with fruit compote. You’ll be ready to hit the slopes.
- All the Brunch Bowls at Banff’s Farm and Fire are bursting with flavour. The “This Little Piggy” with Bear & The Flower pulled pork is a must try.
- Rocky Mountain Bagel Company is a Canmore staple with two easy locations. Every night they make over 150 dozen bagels from scratch. We love the BLT on a Rosemary Sea Salt.
- For something special make reservations for weekend brunch at Vermillion Room in the Fairmont Banff Springs. It’s a buffet-lovers dream-come-true that everyone needs to try at least once.